• 03.05.2024, 15:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 Next pump controller fuse

Freitag, 6. August 2021, 01:53

When installing the pump, I didn’t have any SATA cables that hit the tight clearances needed to power it. So I got a bit creative. Unfortunately, a bit too creative and swapped the 5V and 12V lines!

The controller isn’t powering up at all now so I’m hoping I just blew a fuse. Any of you happen to know where that fuse might be?

Thanks!

Freitag, 6. August 2021, 18:33

I pulled it open this morning to take a look and can’t see either a fuse or anything that looks obviously blown. (Incredibly well designed enclosure by the way that I could do this while there was water in the system!) I guess my answer is that, it was probably the microcontroller that blew and I can’t just swap that without firmware, so, I need a whole new controller...

pneuma

Montag, 9. August 2021, 05:47

Actually they desperately need a fuse as they are extremely temperamental and easy to blow. I had one go during a PSU explosion and I had nothing wired Improper and I wasn't over pushing my PSU either just a POS from Thermaltake. Swapped it out for an even bigger be quiet dark power pro and ac did give me a new exchange controller as it wasn't my fault, but then again I did not swap 12v and 5v lines. That's umm yeah lol not good and I'm sure violates their warranty ! maybe you shouldn't have said that lol. Granted AC will probably still take it back but I wouldn't mention any of this to them!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pneuma« (9. August 2021, 05:49)