• 02.05.2024, 08:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

PWM not working on Aquaero 5LT

Dienstag, 10. August 2021, 15:51

I have an Aquaero 5LT which I had been using to control 6 PWM fans (connected to active splitter).

After I accidentally upgraded Aquasuite to X.42 (no license), it seems I can no longer get PWM to work. I've tried resetting the 5LT, uninstalling and reinstalling X.4 (I only have a license up to that version), but no luck. It was fully functional before the update to X.42, so I'm assuming this is a software issue, but I'm at wits end!! I've tried every conceivable setting in the fan section, to no avail.

The splitter (Phobya 8-way PWM splitter) and cable are functional because I connected it to my motherboard and PWM works fine. If I connect a single PWM fan to the 5LT, PWM only works at 0% or 100%...nothing in between. I'm using a set point controller to keep the water temp at 35C to control the fans...this was functioning as-expected before. Firmware on the 5LT says it's up-to-date (2104).

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »thilan29« (10. August 2021, 17:35)

Dienstag, 10. August 2021, 23:04

Tried a hard reset of the device (with an uninstall of Aquasuite first), reloaded newest firmware, reinstalled Aquasuite X.4, and still no dice. PWM is not working.

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 00:44

Anyone? Any thoughts?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »thilan29« (13. August 2021, 01:28)