• 04.05.2024, 09:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Leak testing Kryographics NEXT RTX 3090

Dienstag, 24. August 2021, 18:42

Hi guys, got my Kryographics NEXT RTX 3090 a few months ago and finally got around to building my water cooling system. Currently in the process of testing everything before assembling everything together but when I did a leak test for my Kryographics, I noticed the pressure dropping quite quickly. I started off with 0.75 bar and after half an hour it's leaked about 0.03 and after two hours it's down to about 0.65. After a days, it's down to 0.1 bar. Pretty sure there might be an issue with my Kyrographics water block, although I might have just been an idiot and have been leak testing the card wrongly. I tried contacting Sven via email but he hasn't responded. Any chance any of you guys can help me with this?

Mark74

Freitag, 27. August 2021, 13:31

Might be leaking back out through the testing pump and gauge mechanism.

Pump it back up to 0.6bar or whatever you feel comfortable with and submerge the test pump and gauge assembly in a clear bowl or pyrex water jug or similar so you can see any air bubbles forming. They will be very small and sometimes take 30-60 seconds to form so look closely. You might need to put a longer hose on your test device so it can be completely submerged for a long period of time.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mark74« (27. August 2021, 13:37)