• 24.04.2024, 13:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Fan speed goes to max speed even if output percentage is not

Montag, 30. August 2021, 17:46

I do have a strange issue with my Quadro since 3 days (my computer was of for 3 weeks due to holidays before). I control my top radiator fan speed using water temperature, usually and since i build my loop my fans run around 40-50% of their full speed (600rpm-700rpm), but strangely since 3 days, sometime and only for these fans the speed goes to full speed 1500rpm even if the control % stay at 40% or 50%. And it goes to normal behaviour some minutes after ? I do not change anything in my controls and i've update the latest version of aquasuite.

Samstag, 4. September 2021, 21:53

My OCTO is that way also, it just takes some time before it connects to the services. But if it is normal I don't know. It didn't do it the first week I had it.

Montag, 6. September 2021, 08:22

You can see below the illustration of the issue, my water temp is 32°, so the output current for the top fan should be 54%, it was the case but the fan run at full speed 1500rpm were it should run around 750rpm. After a few minutes it became normal, but sometime i've this strange behaviour !

Remayz

Montag, 6. September 2021, 09:15

if you set it manually to that speed, or any other, does it respond well?
have you tried connecting them to port 3?

Montag, 6. September 2021, 09:33

if you set it manually to that speed, or any other, does it respond well?
No same issue, it does not change the speed of the fan only the output power.

have you tried connecting them to port 3?
No but i'll

Freitag, 10. September 2021, 21:34

I've connect top fans to port 2 of the Quadro and i do not have the issue anymore. I hope i'll not have the issue when i'm gonna us the port 3 in a couple of days when my 3800 will be under water and i 'll add 3 more fans connected to port 3 ...