• 16.04.2024, 15:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

poulpy

Aquasuite makes Call of Duty Warzone crash

Freitag, 3. September 2021, 11:47

Hello,

After a few very frustrating days, reinstalling Battle.Net, reinstalling Call of Duty Warzone, i also ended up reinstalling Windows 10..........for nothing !

Why ? Because after a step by step troubleshooting, i found out yesterday that its Aquasuite thats causing Call of Duty Warzone (Warzone and MW) to crash after a few minutes in the game.

Upon discovering this, i searched on Google and found out that quite a few people have the same issue. Most likely a GPU access conflict.

The only known (as far my what i found out) workaround is to close the aquasuite while playing the game. Wich means no panel and no monitoring of the system while playing......which is pretty much the most critical moment to monitor imho.

Anyone else been through this and got a solution ?

Will it be adressed in futur releases ?

Thank you.

Freitag, 3. September 2021, 12:13

Try to disable the sound and video analyzing in the Audio and Video settings.
When the aquasuite is not crashing and your game ist crashing. Ask the game developers for fixing this issue.

Sonntag, 12. September 2021, 23:24

i have the same issue here!

Montag, 13. September 2021, 20:18

Aquasuite takes up system resources very much.
It’s better to close it immediately .
after recording the information you need.

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 08:19

Interesting claim, could it be that this is relative to the hardware used?
Example:
On my main machine with Ryzen 7 5800X with 32 GB RAM, Aquasuite is at 0.8 - 1.5% processor load and ~500 MB RAM, Service is at ~0.6% and 70 MB RAM.
For me, these values are far from having any impact on system performance.

On my second computer with R7 1700 and 16 GB RAM, it is 1 - 1.9 % processor load and ~ 500 MB RAM for the Aquasuite and, due to less control hardware from Aquacomputer, ~ 0.3 % and ~ 60 MB for the service.
Again, no noticeable impact on other programs or games.

In my case, the second computer is only water-cooled, because I have the components for the second cooling over due to constant changes to the main computer.
I suspect few people will water-cool a relatively inexpensive computer that shows noticeable performance degradation from Aquasuite.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 09:32

The main impact is that the system uses more power in idle, because it cannot shut down the CPU cores as efficiently. But tbh, that is true for about any monitoring tool and is not limited to the Aquasuite,

So I only use the AS Service permanently and I also disable all hw monitoring - monitoring the AC components and sensors is sufficient for me.

And I only use the AS itself to change settings or to check some values if I have to. The actual monitoring is done using the colors or my RGB lighting (the tubes change their color depending on the temperature in their area) and some Vision displays. That's working well enough and doesn't have any impact on the idle power consumption.
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Remayz

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 16:53

that's true for some ryzen builds only depending on how fancy the motherboard manufacturer is with boosting, if people have the latest AGESA that reduces idle voltages, compared to outdated bioses motherboards ship with etc.

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 18:35

The main impact is that the system uses more power in idle, because it cannot shut down the CPU cores as efficiently. But tbh, that is true for about any monitoring tool and is not limited to the Aquasuite,

So I only use the AS Service permanently and I also disable all hw monitoring - monitoring the AC components and sensors is sufficient for me.

And I only use the AS itself to change settings or to check some values if I have to. The actual monitoring is done using the colors or my RGB lighting (the tubes change their color depending on the temperature in their area) and some Vision displays. That's working well enough and doesn't have any impact on the idle power consumption.

When AS operates in the background for a period of time, it will stop responding
Before becoming a screen again, you will have to wait for a while before the data can be displayed again
The short-term opening of AS does not show the occupation of system resources :)

Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 19:53

Yes, that sounds familiar. I had the same issue at some point. Since I no longer use the monitoring screens of AS anymore, I haven't seen that though. There has to be a bug somewhere related to certain elements in those screens. I haven't figured out what triggers that though.
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 19:20

Hi same issue for me.i have disabled aqua suite now all good to go please provide us fix admin :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »selvakumar1989« (25. September 2021, 19:56)

Samstag, 25. September 2021, 19:57

When the aquasuite is not crashing and your game ist crashing. Ask the game developers for fixing this issue.
its not working admin

Samstag, 2. Oktober 2021, 16:14

I also have this problem, I get this error, see pic, when AS is running. When AS is turned off, no problem. I will tell Activision about it to, since the error shows up as an error in MW, but I don't think they will try to figure it out.
»Karsten Ravneng« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • MW error.png

poulpy

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 12:23

Wow sorry, i ahdnt noticed that the thread had gotten answers, my notifications dont seem to work.

Thx for the answer but it doesnt help.

The thing is that the game devellopers will say the thing, since there arent issues with other monitoring software, ask AS devs to fix it :).

Whether the problem is coming from the game or from AS, i dont know but i dont have that issue with other games and i also dont have it with other monitoring software (Aida, HWInfo,...).

What makes me think that the issue is coming from AS is that it started happening after updating to X.44

Its a little bit of an annoyance since i use AS as my main monitoring sw to display all data on a secondary screen and to drive the system through the notifications. But its not that big of a deal since i just have to turn AS to play that game. Also meaning that system isnt monitored and notifications arent working when playing it which worries me a little since the game is pretty heavy on ressources usage.

As a side note, to answer others comments regarding AS ressources usage, i dont have any issues with that. When system is idle, even for hours, it almost doesnt use any memory or CPU and monitoring works fine with all data updated real time.

But on the other hand, my system is fairly high end (16Go GSkill 3800 mem, 5900x, RTX3800, Crosshair VIII, Full SSD, CPU and GPU watercooled) so ressources arent an issue. Maybe that makes a difference as someone was saying.

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 16:47

You can turn on notifications? I learn something new everyday :P

No, I didn't think anyone would do anything to figure it either, but it was worth a try, haven't got diddlysquat back from Activision :D I don't monitor AS at all allmost, only when something is off like the service haven't started or something:)

poulpy

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 19:59

You can turn on notifications? I learn something new everyday :P

No, I didn't think anyone would do anything to figure it either, but it was worth a try, haven't got diddlysquat back from Activision :D I don't monitor AS at all allmost, only when something is off like the service haven't started or something:)
I love all the possibilities the block programming interface gives. Logics, calculations, etc...
As for the panel, i made a set displayed on a secondary small monitor above my main. Practical for monitoring while playing or benching.
»poulpy« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 14:17

You can do some really cool things with AS. Try to play Warzone now, I've just been playing for 5 hours thinking I had AS turned off, but it was on the whole time:)

poulpy

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 19:19

You can do some really cool things with AS. Try to play Warzone now, I've just been playing for 5 hours thinking I had AS turned off, but it was on the whole time:)
You had the service on probably but you also had the software itself running ? Did you switch to X45 ?

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 22:06

Had the software running:) tried again today, still no problem. No, still using X.44. Maybe some thing in the MW update fixed it. Atleast it didn't crash after 5 minutes like it used to while running AS at the same time

similar issues with x.45 insider

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 04:51

I to am having similar issue to all the other people here,what is happening is since the update to x.45 insider is randomly it is causing cpu throttling issues identified from hwinfo64,it only started happening and it is most noticable while gaming,the usual suspects frame rate drops,game lags etc only solution is to reboot.
This has only started happening since the update to x.45 so it must be some kind of bug or something.

Dont even think you can rollback to the older version x.44 as the firmware of the octo has been updated.

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

But seems to be aquasuite and cpu throttling issues.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius

htxwn

Sonntag, 7. November 2021, 19:44

This happened to me endlessly to the point where I just closed AS while I played Warzone. I am on x47 now and so far it hasn't happened yet so fingers crossed it was accidentally fixed.