• 19.04.2024, 11:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

My Fans Keep Going to Zero

Freitag, 3. September 2021, 18:33

There was a recent firmware update for my quadro. Now my fans keeps shutting off. I wake it from sleep and it ignores the curve. If I select "hold minimum power" it will stay on until I leave the page. When I go back "hold minimum power" is no longer selected. It's like it's ignoring me. If I reboot, it fixes it. What's the problem here?

Mittwoch, 8. September 2021, 04:13

It happened again today. When I woke it from sleep, the fans were all at zero despite the fan curve. A restart did not fix it, but a cold boot did.

Why does this keep happening?

Mittwoch, 8. September 2021, 16:30

And again today. Your product is not working as intended. Is this something you are going to address?

Mittwoch, 8. September 2021, 16:59

You'll have to address the support directly. This is a user forum, sometime staff is answering here, too, but to get proper support you always have to go through the official support channel and write to support@aqua-computer.de
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Mittwoch, 8. September 2021, 17:16

Try to reset the Quadro to factory settings.

If that does not help, write an email to the Aquacomputer support.
PLEASE NOTE:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to four weeks to respond to e-mails.

Freitag, 10. September 2021, 07:02

Okay. Thanks for the reply.

It did this a couple times before the update, but now it's doing it every time after a long sleep. This morning, not even a cold boot would fix it without also changing the fan settings from curve to preset power and then back to curve. Fortunately, tho oddly, I'm not having any problem with the pump which is on the 4th pwm. That one is set to power boost, so maybe that's why? I'll have to test some things to see, but... kind of annoyed.

Freitag, 17. September 2021, 08:47

OMG, it keeps getting worse. Now it's doing it all the time. WTH??