• 25.04.2024, 15:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mounting ultitube on radiator (any way to secure top of radiator)

Sonntag, 12. September 2021, 19:56

Question on the UltiTube. If i am mounting it to the radiator, anyway way to secure it at the top of the radiator as well as at the bottom? The fixation ring seems like it's meant to fill that role, I don't see any bracket that would be appropriate for radiator mount.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bloodyshogun« (13. September 2021, 06:44)

Sonntag, 12. September 2021, 23:32

You could use one of the (UN)Design brackets to attach the Fixation Ring.

Can be found at PPCs.

Montag, 13. September 2021, 06:46

Ah thanks, wasn't sure if there was amore official solution. Too bad the black 120mm version is out of stock and I believe (UN)Design had left the business a while ago. But seems like something similar would work!

Montag, 13. September 2021, 11:22

It appears the black 120 would need modifying as there are slots right & left on the center bar, but no center hole.
A couple of coats of black from a rattle can would convert the red 120.

EDIT: I am not sure if the red 120 is properly depicted in the description.
It appears the Z3 model is the 140mm bracket with a center hole, and the Z2 is the 120mm bracket with no center hole.
PPCs website is full of errors, and generally I confirm what is shown prior to purchase.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (13. September 2021, 11:39)