• 17.04.2024, 01:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

USB error

Dienstag, 21. September 2021, 07:28

I have a hubby7 in the main machine, with a quadro & farbwerk attached.
I am bringing an external radiator online with a hubby7 and an octo & high flow next attached.

The in-case hubby7 has been working as expected for some time (1hubby.jpg)
When I connect the external radiator hubby7 to the motherboard, the octo & high flow next show up properly, but there is an extra, unrecognized USB port (2hubby.jpg)
Any ideas as to what is going wrong?

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 09:58

Are you using Windows 11 by chance? Having the same issues. I can't get my fresh PC to recognize any USB devices from internal headers.

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 12:29

Still Win 10/64.

The issue was incidental, Windows rescaned when I connected the 2nd Hubby7, and picked up the errant USB.

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 13:47

Still Win 10/64.

The issue was incidental, Windows rescaned when I connected the 2nd Hubby7, and picked up the errant USB.

Ah gotcha. Wonder what’s up with mine then….do I need to do something with the aquaero before plugging it in via USB? Some kind of update or something?

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 16:48

Ah gotcha. Wonder what’s up with mine then….do I need to do something with the aquaero before plugging it in via USB? Some kind of update or something?

The aquaero, octo, quadro or farbwerk will tell you if they need a firmware update to be compatible with your aquasuite version.

You may want to look at the problem as not being related to the aquacomputer gear.
Remove other USB devices and see if the error goes away.

Sonntag, 26. September 2021, 19:43

Alas, no luck! I only have a keyboard and mouse connected and tried even without them. Rolled back to windows 10. The devices simply refuse to show up as anything other than “unknown USB device” in device manager and are not detected by aqua suite. I’m at my wits end.