• 25.04.2024, 02:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dhdeang

Faulty flow sensor high flow USB G1/4 (53129)

Freitag, 1. Oktober 2021, 22:02

Hi,

Is my MPS high flow faulty already? It shows up as an unknown USB device in Device Manager. It's also not registering in Aquasuite anymore. The MPS is connected via aquabus through an aquabus X4 and USB at the same time. Any thoughts?

RE: Faulty flow sensor high flow USB G1/4 (53129)

Montag, 4. Oktober 2021, 22:59

Remove the unknown USB device and try to connect again.
Remember to turn on the AQUA service.
In my impression,
if both USB and AQUABUS devices are connected at the same time, they will be powered by AQUABUS and no longer be powered by USB. :)

dhdeang

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 14:44

Some updates here. For some reason unknown to me, the High Flow USB now appears in Aquasuite but is still missing from the list of devices in aquabus. It is also no longer marked as unknown USB device in Device Manager. I checked Aqua Computer Service is indeed running.

I performed a reset device to factory defaults but no go. I set the aquabus address of MPS to a value that is different from the rest of the devices connected to the aquabus to avoid conflict but still no luck and flow readings remain at 0. ?(

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 15:35

Maybe the sensor is blocked or your flow rate ist too low.

dhdeang

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 16:23

I thought of that as well but the pumps are running at max RPM and still show a zero flow.

Also, it doesn't explain why it is not showing up in the list of aquabus devices. Still missing something here ... ^^

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 20:37

Some updates here. For some reason unknown to me, the High Flow USB now appears in Aquasuite but is still missing from the list of devices in aquabus. It is also no longer marked as unknown USB device in Device Manager. I checked Aqua Computer Service is indeed running.

I performed a reset device to factory defaults but no go. I set the aquabus address of MPS to a value that is different from the rest of the devices connected to the aquabus to avoid conflict but still no luck and flow readings remain at 0. ?(

Internal temperature sensor: 78,4 °C ???

My MPS internal temperature sensor has: 27,7 °C

I think that this is strange. 8|

dhdeang

Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2021, 22:28

I know right! But temps on the block and rads are fine that I'm sure of. Wish there was an easier way to figure out if the MPS is gone or going soon. ;(