• 17.04.2024, 00:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cuplex kryos NEXT VISION not recognized after update from X.38 to X.44

Samstag, 2. Oktober 2021, 13:13

Hello, good people of AC and this forum :)

As the subject says, my Cuplex kryos NEXT VISION is not recognized in Aquasuite after I updated it from X.38 to X.44. I have it connected straight to the MB and Windows recognizes the block (with the familiar sounds) when unplugging and plugging it back in. The screen lights up and shows the AC-logo and then the Vision-logo shows, but nothing more. I deleted it from AS and tried to unplug/plug it back it but it still does not show in AS

Does anyone have an idea what might be the problem? Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

Samstag, 13. November 2021, 16:42

No one have had the same problem, or a possible solution?

Sonntag, 14. November 2021, 00:13

I don't have a Cuplex kryos NEXT VISION so I can't test this but I am wondering - is it possible that there was a firmware update somewhere between X38 and X.44? When Aquasuite updates include firmware updates for devices, these updates are required to be installed for the device to work with the new Aquasuite version You jumped several versions. I would double check that the device is running the firmware that X.48 expects. Good luck!

Dienstag, 16. November 2021, 18:16

Thanks for the answer, but the block just lost connection with AS during the update to X.44 and never came back. It just said in AS that the device wasn't connected anymore. Windows recognizes it as a USB device, but it doesn't show in AS at all, so I can't really do anything with it ;(