• 19.04.2024, 21:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite Overview Pages - What is "Grid Size" setting?

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2021, 22:06

What does this setting do on the overview page setting (gear icon under the desktop mode)? I've changed it to various numbers, but don't see anything changing!
»chon« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 09:25

If you edit the page and move items on it around, they will snap to that invisible grid. If you set it to 10 for example, you can only place the items in steps of 10 pixel. It helps to layout stuff if you want a uniform visual appearance.

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 15:28

If you edit the page and move items on it around, they will snap to that invisible grid. If you set it to 10 for example, you can only place the items in steps of 10 pixel. It helps to layout stuff if you want a uniform visual appearance.
Hey Shoggy,

Thanks for the reply. So I went in there and it as high as 100, and nothing is snapping :(

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 17:47

Thanks for the reply. So I went in there and it as high as 100, and nothing is snapping :(

On the overview page you set the grid size.
You activate, or not, individually on the settings window for each object added to the overview page. (set_snap.jpg)

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 18:40

On the overview page you set the grid size.
You activate, or not, individually on the settings window for each object added to the overview page. ([attach]8812[/attach])
Thanks, did not know of that setting. New to Aquasuite!

So I set grid to 100 on overview page (I want large grid spacing). I went to an object and turned on "Snap to Grid" and it was not doing anything so it appeared, but I noticed there is also a "grid size" next to that "Snap to Grid" setting and it was set to 5. I changed it to 100, 150, etc and it is snapping now.

So the "Grid Size" under the Overview Page setting doesn't appear to be doing anything?

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 20:41

The overview page setting sets a default value.
Any objects newly created AFTER having set the overview page grid size, will reflect the value from the overview page value.
If you have an existing object, changing the overview page grid size will not affect it.

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2021, 21:44

The overview page setting sets a default value.
Any objects newly created AFTER having set the overview page grid size, will reflect the value from the overview page value.
If you have an existing object, changing the overview page grid size will not affect it.
That explained it perfectly! I created new page, set grid size to 150. Every object I added after setting that value is now set to default 150. Thank you InfoSeeker!