• 17.04.2024, 01:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite intermittent issue

Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2021, 11:51

I have been using High Flow Next and OCTO with Aquasuite for a while now and they work well together. Unfortunately it seems that I have an intermittent issue between Aquasuite and my Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard. Occasionally after startup I will see that Aquasuite is reporting "---" for some of the sensors. They are always sensors from the ITE IT8688E chip. A reboot has always solved the problem, however I have now seen that whilst Aquasuite is not reading the measurements, 3rd party application HWiNFO64 does. This implies that it is not a motherboard issue but an Aquasuite one. I just terminated Aquasuite and the service. When I restarted it I got the message that the service had not started and I needed to run Aquasuite as administrator in order to do so. Once I did that and started the service all measurements were restored. Is this a known issue when not running Aquasuite in administrator mode?

RE: Aquasuite intermittent issue

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2021, 12:08

I have been using High Flow Next and OCTO with Aquasuite for a while now and they work well together. Unfortunately it seems that I have an intermittent issue between Aquasuite and my Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master motherboard. Occasionally after startup I will see that Aquasuite is reporting "---" for some of the sensors. They are always sensors from the ITE IT8688E chip. A reboot has always solved the problem, however I have now seen that whilst Aquasuite is not reading the measurements, 3rd party application HWiNFO64 does. This implies that it is not a motherboard issue but an Aquasuite one. I just terminated Aquasuite and the service. When I restarted it I got the message that the service had not started and I needed to run Aquasuite as administrator in order to do so. Once I did that and started the service all measurements were restored. Is this a known issue when not running Aquasuite in administrator mode?
There's no need to restart Aquasuite in Admin mode to restart the service.

If aquasuite gets glitchy for any reason (which is rarely for me) I simply close it, then use Windows Services snapin (Win+R, services.msc , click OK) , stop the Aquasuite service,Start the Aquasuite service and then reopen Aquasuite normally

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2021, 09:41

footnote :

Forgot to add.

What I've got is a .bat file on the desktop with the following lines in. Then I can just right click and run as administrator whenever I need to restart (usually after waking from sleep) the Aquacomputer services.

---------------

@echo off
net stop "Aqua Computer Service"
net start "Aqua Computer Service"