• 16.04.2024, 10:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

poulpy

Leakshield profiles

Samstag, 16. Oktober 2021, 11:55

Hello,

So i think this is a bug or maybe i am not doing something right.

When i use profiles to switch the Leakshield mode, its not applied to the device and state stays the same. Strange thing is that the new selected mode is shown on the page but not applied (see pic).

Goal is the following: When flow (or just the high flow Next sensor, not sure about this) is blocked by the negative pressure on PC start, i have a notification that loads a profile to increase pump speed to 80% and put leakshield in monitor mode.

Doesnt matter which way, trying to switch Leakshield mode with profiles, doesnt seem to work and state doesnt change. If i click manually on the different modes, that works fine.

Is that a known bug ?

Thx
»poulpy« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Leakshield.jpg (253,03 kB - 80 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 29. März 2024, 10:26)

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2021, 18:30

Update to the latest firmware and then restore the original factory settings and try again.
You may wish to reserve a little more air. :)

Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2021, 19:23

I tried to switch between Shield and Monitor by global profile.
Nothing changes, I think this is not yet implemented correctly or is not intended.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2021, 07:18

With the next firmware update the bug is fixed and the profile switching is working. currently leakshield ignores the changed mode when you have defined diffrent working modes (shield, monitor, release) in your profiles.

poulpy

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 12:02

With the next firmware update the bug is fixed and the profile switching is working. currently leakshield ignores the changed mode when you have defined diffrent working modes (shield, monitor, release) in your profiles.
Great! Thank you for the answer. I will just wait. I worked around it anyway for now,by telling my notification to increase rpm when this happens.
Loving the Leakshield by the way.

poulpy

Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021, 12:07

Update to the latest firmware and then restore the original factory settings and try again.
You may wish to reserve a little more air. :)
Thx for your answer.
Reserved air isnt the issue i think, as i have about a 76% fill.

Maybe thats whats causing the issue actually ? Too much air on top of the tank ?

I dont know but it does this everyday when i first start the PC in the morning. Seems like the flow is blocked if the loop is under pressure and the starting rpm is low.

Not a big deal since its only on startup so i set my notifications to boost the rpm when the pc starts with low or no flow, lasts 10s then once it detects a flow, i have it put the rpm back to curve mode.