• 19.04.2024, 00:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Need Help For My New System; What Do I Need?

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 16:31

Hello there,

First, I want to say I'm sorry for my poor English as English is not my mother tongue so please excuse any errors, thank you.
I'm just building my Ultimate Water Cooling PC. This is my first time building custom water cooling as before I'm just using air cooling system. Originally, I've build my water cooling PC since late January 2020, but I've got no time to finish it last year and I want to continue and complete the project this year with some of the new parts just coming such as GPU, Pumps and Fans. Now it just like half complete and still in progress as I want to get the system monitor/control products to be install in my system. Then it will be complete. So here I hope I can get some help with the Temperature/Pressure/Coolant Sensors, Fan/RGB Control and everything for my system using the AquaComputer products.

Below are the list of my component parts:
  • Corsair 1000D
  • Asus ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore with EK MonoBlock
  • Intel CORE i9-10980XE
  • RTX 3090 with EK Block
  • AX1600i
  • 2x Watercool Reservoir
  • 4x D5 NEXT Pump
  • 4x 480 Radiator
  • 34x UNI Fan AL120
  • Phanteks’ NEON Digital-RGB LED strips
I run dual loop systems where each system (CPU & GPU) have its own reservoir that runs with 2 pumps, 2 radiators and each radiator runs 16 fans with push/full. While the other 2 fans runs for the case fan as an intake.

For the RGB, I'm using the Phanteks’ NEON Digital-RGB LED strips for the case, and every of my RGB connecting via Commander Pro and Corsair products/software. But iCUE Software got me nothing but issues, so I really want to stay away from any Corsair Software or any products for now besides AquaComputer as I've heard nothing but good. I do like Corsairs, but for the system monitor/control & RGB, I would love to try AquaComputer products.
So I'm sorry if its too much for asking, but what are the products do I really need to get and buy for my systems? I need the best or ultimate way to setup of Temperature/Pressure/Coolant Sensors, Fan/RGB Control for my systems and money is no object, no worries.

Thank you,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ArifinBakar« (25. Oktober 2021, 16:32)

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 19:00

RGB Control with Aquasuite does not work for your configuration.

Aquacomputer can only control 90 LEDs for each RGBpx channel.
Each LianLi AL120 Fan has 28 LEDs. If you connect 4 Fans together on your Radiator, that would be 112 LEDs total.
You can control 90 LEDs, the other 22 LEDs will remain black.

If you dont want Corsair Software, you can use the Lian Li Software to control the RGB of the Fans.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (25. Oktober 2021, 19:05)

RE: Need Help For My New System; What Do I Need?

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 19:00

[/size]

To be honest, besides Corsair, there is another brand you should stay away from and that is EKWB.
In addition to EK's GPU water cooling blocks and fans.
AQUA is very professional for RGB control, but it is limited to light strips~! So AQUA does not have many products for fan RGB control.
Only seen in Splitty 4’s limited support for Corsair RGB fans. If you have many fans of RGB Need control, then you may be disappointed!
In addition, AQUA's monitoring products are the best in the water cooling industry, there is no doubt about it~!!!
I can recommend you to use some AQUA products, all of which I have used or are using~!

1. About system monitoring:
AQUAERO 6 XT, this is a terminal, all peripheral information can be connected to AQUAERO and displayed on the screen.
HIGH FLOW is also a very accurate device,LEAKSHIELD is responsible for protecting your system from leaks.
Please refer to the official website!
2. About temperature sensor:
CALITEMP, I installed four calitemp temperature sensors on the water inlet and outlet of the CPU and GPU. They can be connected to AQUAERO to display real-time information. There are also probe sensors, inline, internal/external and temperature sensors with dedicated connectors for each device. , Depends on the needs of your loop.
3. About fan control:
AQUAERO 6 XT or OCTO, you have a lot of fans. You need to know the total load and then calculate the number of equipment needed. I have 18 external radiator fans, divided into six channels, controlled by 6 XT and 6 LT.
4. About RGB control:
Almost all AQUA products are equipped with this function, whether it is OCTO fan controller, D5 NEXT water pump, HIGH FLOW flow meter, etc. Almost all have simple RGB light strip control, and pure RGB light strip control products It is Farbwerk 360. You can make detailed settings in the AQUASUITE software. The only pity is that you cannot control the RGB of the fan. Unless you use Splitty 4, it can only control two Corsair fans because of the number of LEDs.
5. About CPU water block:
I replaced the EKWB Quantum series water block with cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION nickel/.925 silver chrome-plated sterling silver base water block. The temperature performance is very good. This is the most correct choice I have made this year and I highly recommend it.

You need to design your circuit and then understand the AQUA equipment, choose the most suitable equipment for you. :)

[/url]7CDB5826-A868-4F01-9DA1-4A96E6AF9868 by Jacob Tien, 於 Flickr[/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (25. Oktober 2021, 19:06)

Remayz

Montag, 25. Oktober 2021, 23:52

EK is fine but from all the products i've used from them only two suffer major issues :

-EK connect, their RGB and fan controller. it's total garbage, the software is horrendous and not worthy of the EK name. Even your motherboard BIOS has more options :) shame because the hardware itself is good.
-EK fans, mostly the X3M, and any fan using ball bearings in their line. They perform extremely well, but you can count for a good 50% with dead bearings out of the box.
I had to RMA half my fans to get good ones. But once replaced, top notch.
Either go with Noctua or another brand, or wait for their maglev line.

For waterblocks, EK, heatkiller, Aquacomputer, you can't go wrong. Alphacool.. never tested but i've never seen stellar temps out of these blocks in user's posts.

For aquasuite RGB control on fans, a lot of effect have a "circular" option to apply effects to fans. It's not as plug & play as Corsair for example, but on the other hand it's not as limited either :)
Edit : didn't see you used UNI fans. just like corsair QL with tons of LEDs, these will cost a lot in RGB controllers. Maybe stick with Lian Li's software for RGB yep..

Just as Jacob said, for monitoring and control, there's just no competition at all. Aquacomputer is way up there so i definitely recommend you go with their controllers :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Remayz« (25. Oktober 2021, 23:54)