• 16.04.2024, 19:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Utlitube- in/out ports?

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 17:46

Hi

can anyone confirm which port is in and which one is out as there are no markings on it that I can see- I assume that the left is out and right is in?

Thanks from a confused person :wacko:

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 22:40

You may want to look a little closer around the ports. The MANUAL states:

Zitat

3.5. Integration into the cooling loop
Connect the return line to the reservoir connector engraved with the word “IN”
and connect the other line to the remaining connector. Use light force only when
screwing in fittings in order not to damage the threads in the plastic base part!

Edit: I believe you can see the 'IN' marking below the right port, looking at the ports (ultitube.jpg)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (26. Oktober 2021, 22:49)

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 22:59

Thanks for that- I did look but obviously not hard enough as I can just make it out now that I've shined a torch to check :D :wacko: