• 19.04.2024, 07:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquasuite version X.45 seems to cause CPU throttling issues

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 21:36

:!:
What is happening is since the update to x.45 insider is randomly it is causing cpu throttling issues identified from hwinfo64,it only started happening and it is most noticable while gaming,the usual suspects frame rate drops,game lags etc only solution is to reboot.

This has only started happening since the update to x.45 so it must be some kind of bug or something.

Nothing has been changed in the p.c software or hardware and everything is new like 3 months at the most old.

Dont even think you can rollback to the older version x.44 as the firmware of the OCTO has been updated.

Octo has only 4 fans and 2 pumps connected,so it definitely isnt drawing too much power there.
All on separate channels,no splitters etc.

If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

But seems to be aquasuite and cpu throttling issues.

Hopefully the aquasuite team can investigate into this and hopefully the issue can be resolved as really aquasuite is simply the best both in Hardware and also their Software as well.

Any help on this puzzle would be greatly appreciated,hopefully someone can shed some light on what is happening here.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 08:53

question.

How do you identify using HWINFO64 that Aquasuite is causing the throttling?

Maybe I'm being thick but surely HWINFO64 only shows that something is happening *not* what's causing it ?

Remayz

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 12:20

Aquasuite is having high CPU usage in the task manager or is it another program/process?

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 23:01

Thank you for the replies it is appreciated when aquasuite is running,or when the random problem occurs aquasuite the way i have set it up i have a cpu usage monitor it shows system and cpu usage as 200% which i konw is virtually impossible,it was ryzen master that caught out the drop from 3.8ghz to 800mhz initially then thats what drew my attention to this so i installed hwinfo64 and in one of the sections it showed cpu throttling.
This has all happened since installing aquasuite v x.45 insider,so it had tro be that it was causing this,when the random problem occurs i will post screens of what is happening here.

Once again thank you for replying to my question to everyone who has replied.

Hopefully the issue that is occuring shows soon so i can shed a bit more light on the situation.

What i have also noticed with version x.45 is when you turn off the audio and video settings in aquasuite the issue takes longer to occur,so maybe that is related somehow,i have absolutely no idea here.

I do love aquasuite along with all the aquacomputer hardware it really is the most invaluable system you could have for checking and monitoring your pc.
Definitely wouldnt go back now im sticking with aquasuite and aquacomputer for keeps.

Thanks again and i will post screens of whats happening when it occirs.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius

Remayz

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 00:12

there's been an update of the insider version, X46 now with a bunch of bugs ironed out. maybe update first

after doing some testing

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 21:03

After doing some testing again i seem to have found that within the aquasuite software the AUDIO&VIDEO settings if they are disabled the issue doesnt seem to occur,well it hasnt ocurred yet so fingers crossed i have found what was causing the cpu throttling,Once again i will post here with my findings but hopefully this issue has now been resolved.

Down to some more testing tonight but thank you kindly to everyone who have helped me with this issue it is appreciated greatly.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius