• 19.04.2024, 09:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

OCTO has stopped exposing its sensors to Windows, except for Aquasuite

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 19:16

Hi there,

Been using OCTO and Aquasuite for a few years without issue. Until recently, perhaps after an update of Aqua or firmware update, the sensor info for my water and ambient temp have stopped appearing for any other software except for Aquasuite.

In aquasuite the temperatures are read correctly. Anywhere else the sensors aren't shown at all.

I'm using aquasuite x.46 insider and its fully up to date. Firmware on the OCTO is also up to date.

I'm looking at device manager and OCTO appears OK.

I'm looking for the sensors in AIDA64, HWinfo and HWmonitor.

All advice welcome!

Thanks

Remayz

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 19:36

ther's been changes to the firmwares, and Aida, and HWinfo need to be updated to read them again :)
It's been implemented in the latest HWinfo beta from what i heard.

RE: OCTO has stopped exposing its sensors to Windows, except for Aquasuite

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 20:14

Hi there,

Been using OCTO Thanks

After testing, AS only supports HWinfo up to version 6.42. Higher versions are not yet supported. Including versions 700, 702, 704, 706, 710, 712... :)

Remayz

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 20:25

it works on the latest beta, he updated with the new aquacomputer SDK, for the new firmwares

https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/hwi…-released.7653/

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 20:44

it works on the latest beta, he updated with the new aquacomputer SDK, for the new firmwares
https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/hwi…-released.7653/

I installed HWinfo's latest BETA and official version 712, it cannot be displayed in X46, and the last version that can be displayed normally is version 642. :)

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 21:10

you have to enable the shared memory support in hwinfo.

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 08:12

you have to enable the shared memory support in hwinfo.

Thanks !
I’ll try! :)

[/url]aquasuite_2021-10-28_15-25-43 by Jacob Tien, 於 Flickr[/img]
Yes~
Just now I turned on the HWinfo memory sharing option,
Now I can connect to HWinfo information in X46.
Thank you very much~! :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (28. Oktober 2021, 09:29)

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 10:36

Great! Thanks so much for the help. I updated HWinfo to the latest beta and indeed all works fine!

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 11:28

Hmm... still no joy with AIDA64 Extreme. Updated to v 6.50.5800 but the sensors still don't appear...

Is it a matter of waiting for AIDA to release an update to support the sensors?