• 18.04.2024, 02:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aqua curbe controllers have suddenly stopped working

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 10:41

Hi there!

I've been happily using my aquasuite and OCTO for a couple of years now. Two weeks ago though I've been having an issue:

- I've setup my fans using "Curve controller" with Water temperature as the controller source.
- This worked fine up to now...
- However now when the OCTO is set on "curve controller" the fans go to 100%, as if they're not getting any signal
- The water temperature is working correctly
- When I set the fans to power preset they work correctly
- If I go from "curve controller" to "power preset" many times, sometimes the "curve controller" will work correctly

You can see a video of this in action here:
https://vimeo.com/639863514/341278d882

Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »protocrash« (28. Oktober 2021, 11:19)

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 11:15

In the video it looks like you are at 0% PWM at the given water temperature, which means that the fans, according to the PWM specification, go to 100% speed.

If you set the minimum power to 5% instead of 0% the problem should be solved.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 11:20

I think you're right!

Thanks so much! Never would have thought about this!

For now its working - if it causes trouble again I'll report back, but I think we're good!

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 11:21

You're welcome
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder