• 16.04.2024, 18:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

X.46 OCTO issue

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 19:02

I have two aquacomputer D5 PWM pumps controlled by an OCTO, and I am unable to change the controller setting for the 2nd pump
  • pump 1 stopped working (no info reported & flow rate dropped) {p1.jpg}
  • pump 1 was set to a 'Power Preset' value, and pump 2 was set to 'Use Settings of Pump 1 {p2.jpg}
  • with pump 1 fail, I tried to set pump 2 to 'Power Preset' {p2_pp.jpg}
  • but pump 2 automatically reverts back to the 'Use Settings of Pump 1 {p2_revert.jpg}

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 20:30

Yo have a problem with your Supply Voltage, {p2_pp.jpg} is 12V voltage under 11V.
This has nothing to do with the aquasuite x 46.
Test every octo output with a fan.

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 22:27

Indeed, may be the cable going from the computer to the external radiator is faulty.
I plugged in an external power supply and the voltage seems to be OK now.

Unfortunately the controller works the same.
When I change pump 2 to Power Preset, it switches back to Follow Pump 1 after a few seconds.
You can see this on the graph for pump 2 (p2_new_psu.jpg)
- pump 2 runs at 100% perhaps due to due to pump 1 showing no rpm?
- pump 2 dips down when I switch it to Power Preset, which is 60%
- a few seconds later pump 2 switches to follow pump 1 again, and goes back to 100%
- the pump selection tab at the top actually switches from the pump tab 2 to Pump tab 1

I wonder if the OCTO has an issue?
I may try switching it out first as that is considerably easier.

Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2021, 22:31

try to reset the device to factory defaults.

Freitag, 29. Oktober 2021, 00:45

Resetting the OCTO fixed the issue about PWM port 2 self-selecting to follow PWM port 1.
Pump 1 still looks fail, which presents the opportunity to make minor updates during the fix.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (29. Oktober 2021, 00:48)