• 19.04.2024, 17:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite crashing on page loading after updating aquasuite

Montag, 1. November 2021, 22:12

Hello Aquacomputer,
I truly love the Aquasuite/Aquaero but more often then not when I update the Aquasuite my page stops working and Aquasuite crashes after loading it.

Would be great if I could get some support finding the cause of the crashing and fix it since it always takes me days to recreate the page ;o]]

In the event viewer I can see 2 erros related to Aquasuite:

Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 10.2.7912.16496, time stamp: 0x612c8442
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00007fff1fda2b34
Faulting process id: 0x6da4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7cef5f26a7ec6
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 5e84b67f-2780-46af-bb39-cdf99f6d68a8
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Application: aquasuite.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
at AquaComputer.Overview.LogDataControl.LogDataItem.LVthPEz4w4wOm6RHZWD(System.Object)
at AquaComputer.Overview.LogDataControl.LogDataItem.mvfiRTCfxf()
at AquaComputer.Overview.LogDataControl.LogDataItem.tW1ipd0lVw()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Attached:
XML export of my page attached (in rar)
Screen of some earlier page version

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will gladly provide any requested info/logs.
If I can't solve it I am afraid I will just stop purchasing updates and just keep current version forever ;o[[
»headbass« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • 2021-11-01.rar (3,34 kB - 2 318 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 10. April 2024, 17:44)
  • 2018-04-10_213933.jpg (694,14 kB - 365 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 25. Februar 2024, 02:04)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »headbass« (1. November 2021, 22:13)

Dienstag, 2. November 2021, 19:47

Sorry to hear about your issue. I have been able to import your page at no issues.
Of course not all sensors are available at my system:

From a first look at the error log it looks like there is an System.NullReferenceException issue with a LogData Control.

It looks like you use a LogData chart of CaseBottom vs WaterOut.
You can try to remove the element in the XML page file manual and try again. Just delete the complete block.

We will also try to find the bug.

Mittwoch, 3. November 2021, 23:14

Thaaanks Stephan,

while removing the xml block using the "CaseBottom vs WaterOut" did not help when I removed all (there were 2 in total) block of

<itemType>LogData</itemType>

It now works again ;o]]

I have my page back, just with 2 graphs missing (which I can live with and recreate)

Would be great to have this fixed, but at least now I am able to keep updating my Aquasuite with little effort ;o]]

Thanks again for the quick reply and helpful advice

Matt

Donnerstag, 4. November 2021, 12:41

Glad to hear you have been able to fix it that way!
Looks like we also found a bug which will be removed in one of the next releases.