• 16.04.2024, 15:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ISSUE RESOLVED - MPS Flow 200 - No longer showing a flow reading

Mittwoch, 17. November 2021, 18:30

UPDATE: ISSUE RESOLVED.

It is believed the issue was caused by the flow reaching a value too low for the MPS 200 to accurately read, and the device needed to be recalibrated. The flow sensor has since been moved to just past the outlet of the pump/reservoir unit. Troubleshooting steps to resolve:

1. Disconnected Aquabus interface, replaced with direct USB connection. Selected "Reset device to factory defaults". Confirmed 0 lph reading.
2. Reset Aquaero. Confirmed 0 lph reading.
3. Uninstalled MPS 200, inspected for internal damage.
4. Installed MPS 200 closer to the pump/reservoir unit. Confirmed 0 lph reading.

CAUTION: THE FOLLOWING STEP REQUIRES CLOSE MONITORING OF THE SYSTEM TEMPERATURES.

5. Disconnected power from pump/reservoir unit.
6. Within the MPS device USB "System" tab, selected "Reset device to factory defaults".

7. Wait a few moments for the flow to settle.
8. Within the MPS device USB "Configuration" tab, selected "Set current flow as zero".
9. Reconnect power to pump/reservoir unit.

The "Flow Calibration, Flow: ## l/h" section at the top of the Configuration tab now displayed an accurate flow reading.

----
Hi All,

I replaced a component in my loop yesterday, and when I turned the computer back on I noticed the MPS 200 flow sensor is no longer providing a reading. It's an MPS Flow 200. I disconnected the Aquabus interface cable, and replaced it with a USB connection directly to the motherboard. The device was detected in Aquasuite, and still showed 0 before and after calibration. I can confirm the reading should be closer to 50-60lph. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
nebj00la

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nebj00la« (17. November 2021, 19:55)

Donnerstag, 18. November 2021, 03:38

Zitat

The flow sensor has since been moved to just past the outlet of the pump/reservoir unit.
Due to the design of the MPS sensors, turbulence from the pump will have an effect on accuracy.
If memory serves, a minimum of 5 cm of straight tubing (better 10 cm) should be between the outlet of the pump and the inlet of the MPS 200.
You may be in compliance, but I thouight I would make you aware if you were not.

Zitat

Within the MPS device USB "Configuration" tab, selected "Set current flow as zero".
Again, if memory serves, the MPS flow sensors automatically resets the zero value during system off, if the USB port provides 5V during system off.
Also just an FYI.