• 18.04.2024, 20:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

AQUAERO 6 LT USB FAN CONTROLLER (53234) Question

Sonntag, 21. November 2021, 15:16

I wonder if anyone out there can help me with this before I go ahead and purchase the Aquaero 6 LT, I have a total of 16 fans. I want to run two (2) d5 pumps, also the 16 fans as well off the Aquaero LT fan controller, but after reading, it seems maybe I am picking it up wrong, but it supports 12 fans. Can anyone tell me if that is over the four fan ports or as a whole in total?

If it is possible to run the 16 fans off the 1 Aquaero, could anyone give me advice on how to do this?

Would I need to use splitters?

Would I need to use something like the Aquacomputer Splitty as well, along with the Aquaero6 LT USB

The 16 fans are on two radiators so that it would be eight fans on each radiator.
Then the 2 D5 Pumps
The question being would I be able to do this off 1 Aquaero.

Hopefully, someone can give me some advice on how to do this with the Aquaero, as it really would help me a lot in my system. :)
Mr Gerard M Stadalius

Sonntag, 21. November 2021, 17:39

The aquaero 6 is able to do what you wish, with the use of the correct fan splitters.

One possibility:
  • port 1 - 8 fans (radiator 1) with a SPLITTY9, or a SPLITTY9 ACTIVE if total current draw is above 2,5 amps
  • port 2 - 8 fans (radiator 2) with a SPLITTY9, or a SPLITTY9 ACTIVE if total current draw is above 2,5 amps
  • port 3 - both pump 1 & pump 2
  • port 4 - free for expansion, case fans, or pump 2 if dual loop

Thank you

Donnerstag, 25. November 2021, 00:24

Thank you most kindly indeed and sorry for the delay in getting back to you its greatly appreciated for your help.
Thanks once again.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius