• 19.04.2024, 00:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Virtual Sensor Anomaly?

Sonntag, 21. November 2021, 19:28

I had been taught the aquasuite virtual sensor converts l/m to l/h internally, and believed it impossible to make a virtual sensor output that displayed l/m, until today.
  • aquasuite set to l/m {set.jpg}
  • set virtual sensor out unit to l/m - output sensor shows unit as l/m but value is l/h {expected.jpg}
  • set virtual sensor out unit to l/h - output sensor shows unit as l/m & value is l/m (OK by me, just want to be sure nothing breaks) {unexpected.jpg}
I cannot get a l/h unit displayed for a l/h value

Edit: If I do not specify a unit for the output the final number out gets rounded... no decimal {no_unit.jpg}

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. November 2021, 19:40)

Dienstag, 23. November 2021, 22:32

That is a clever way to work around what seems to be a bug in AQS. I think you have posted about this before. Hopefully the devs will take note and look into fixing this, which I suspect would be pretty easy to do.

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 07:26

This is the normal and expected behavior of the software.
Temperature and Flow units always converted in the unit/scale from the settings.

Donnerstag, 25. November 2021, 00:12

This is the normal and expected behavior of the software.
Temperature and Flow units always converted in the unit/scale from the settings.

Yes, I understand you designed the aquqasuite with the internal conversion for flow & temp.
But I was surprised to see the unexpected result of the designated output unit of l/h to automatically be converted to l/m on the virtual sensor final result. {unexpected.jpg}

I was also surprised to see the virtual sensor to display integers only if no unit type is designated on the output. {no_unit.jpg}