• 18.04.2024, 20:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Virtual Sensor Anomaly?

Sonntag, 21. November 2021, 19:28

I had been taught the aquasuite virtual sensor converts l/m to l/h internally, and believed it impossible to make a virtual sensor output that displayed l/m, until today.
  • aquasuite set to l/m {set.jpg}
  • set virtual sensor out unit to l/m - output sensor shows unit as l/m but value is l/h {expected.jpg}
  • set virtual sensor out unit to l/h - output sensor shows unit as l/m & value is l/m (OK by me, just want to be sure nothing breaks) {unexpected.jpg}
I cannot get a l/h unit displayed for a l/h value

Edit: If I do not specify a unit for the output the final number out gets rounded... no decimal {no_unit.jpg}

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. November 2021, 19:40)

Dienstag, 23. November 2021, 22:32

That is a clever way to work around what seems to be a bug in AQS. I think you have posted about this before. Hopefully the devs will take note and look into fixing this, which I suspect would be pretty easy to do.

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 07:26

This is the normal and expected behavior of the software.
Temperature and Flow units always converted in the unit/scale from the settings.

Donnerstag, 25. November 2021, 00:12

This is the normal and expected behavior of the software.
Temperature and Flow units always converted in the unit/scale from the settings.

Yes, I understand you designed the aquqasuite with the internal conversion for flow & temp.
But I was surprised to see the unexpected result of the designated output unit of l/h to automatically be converted to l/m on the virtual sensor final result. {unexpected.jpg}

I was also surprised to see the virtual sensor to display integers only if no unit type is designated on the output. {no_unit.jpg}