• 16.04.2024, 10:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Leakshield install problems

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 19:12

Hello,

I'm having the following issues with the Leakshield:

When starting it seems like it wants to do a pressure test and then goes to ~130mbar and then drops to 54 or so. It maintains 54ish and then steadily starts climbing. (See Picture)

Aquasuite says: "Factory test with 50 ML test body".

I am simply trying to leak test the Ultitube/Leakshield/D5 Next itself to double check everything, and this is what I'm seeing. I had it hooked up to a radiator previously and I'm getting the same results.

Thanks.
»Praetorian« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • leakshield setup.png
»Praetorian« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 19:27

Your LEAKSHIELD is in Satus Release.
Have you configured the LEAKSHIELD yet?
You can find the configuration and the actions on the page "LEAKSHIELD".
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 19:29

Your LEAKSHIELD is in Satus Release.
Have you configured the LEAKSHIELD yet?
You can find the configuration and the actions on the page "LEAKSHIELD".
I have yes, I don't have the pump connected or anything since it's just a leak test though. I updated the firmware and reset to factory defaults also.

Mittwoch, 24. November 2021, 21:23

Well I made it further. I don't know what it wants. It seems to be calibrating, but I have no idea what it is calibrating

Edit Help would be much appreciated, I'm hoping to be able to get this working without an RMA.
»Praetorian« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquasuite_2021-11-24_12-22-29.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Praetorian« (25. November 2021, 04:25)

Donnerstag, 25. November 2021, 07:34

What happens when you set the LEAKSHIELD to Shield?
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Donnerstag, 25. November 2021, 09:03

Aquasuite says: "Factory test with 50 ML test body".
There went something wrong in the factory. The calibration process was not finished correctly. That can not be fixed by yourself and you will need a replacement device.

Please get in touch with us via e-mail and provide your full postal address and a phone number.