• 16.04.2024, 10:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Why would a High Flow Next stop measuring flow rate?

Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2021, 23:05

I have a High Flow Next which was working great. I changed the routing of my loop and now the meter reads 0 for flow although the temp and conductivity both read correctly. I have confirmed that there is flow visually.

What can I do to try and fix this?

Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2021, 16:47

I guess I will just add this to my pile of Aquacomputer gear that is waiting for me to RMA it.

Freitag, 10. Dezember 2021, 11:37

Try an email to support@aqua-computer.de

turgin

Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2021, 22:39

I am now seeing a similar problem with mine. It works fine most of the time but if I load the system it will drop to zero flow and raise the alarm. Sometimes it starts working again on its own after a few minutes but other times it takes a reboot. I will be sending an email to support.
Edit to add that even a shutdown, including removing the power cord, has not recovered it this time.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »turgin« (23. Dezember 2021, 23:01)

Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2022, 20:20

I've done absolutely nothing to address this problem, but yesterday the sensor started working again. This is weird since I hadn't even rebooted the system since my original post on it.