• 16.04.2024, 20:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

DaLiu

D5 Next soft sensors values are dissapearing

Samstag, 4. Dezember 2021, 05:03

I found out some strange behaviour on my D5 Next, for some unknown reason soft sensors values are dissapearing without any specific reason, have to mention all the USB selective suspend settings are disabled, the computer is not going to sleep or anything when it happens, after restart they value are coming back but at some point they are dissapearing again.
»DaLiu« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquasuite_2021-12-04_05-02-37.png

DaLiu

Montag, 6. Dezember 2021, 22:34

I think i might fixed the problem, I have ASUS ROG Crosshair Viii Dark Hero mobo, this mobo has 2 onboard USB 2.0, USB1213 and USB_E56, and I plugged Aquacomputer HUBBY7 (where all my 4 other Aquacomputer devices are plugged in) in USB_E56 which from some reading online it only provides half the current of the USB1213, in the ASUS manual is not stated that there is difference between the ports.

Hopefully now after I changed the port to USB1213 I think the problem is fixed.

DaLiu

Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2021, 15:29

I thought changing the USB will fix the problem but is still present, one of the devices (D5 Next, Leakshield, High Flow Next and Octo) connected on the Aquacomputer Hubby will lose the software sensors for some reason and I don't have any USB disconnection since all the Aquacomputer devices are on the same HUB and the HUB is connected to USB1213 port on my motherboard. Aquacomputer HUBBY is not powered by SATA, I left it by default to get the current from the USB1213 port, also have to mention that I don't have anything else connected on this USB1213 port except the Hubby.
»DaLiu« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquasuite_2021-12-07_15-29-06.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DaLiu« (7. Dezember 2021, 15:40)

Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2021, 01:59

Why not power the hub from SATA, especially if you think the problem is related to the output current capacity of the Dark Hero USB port(s).

DaLiu

Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2021, 02:07

Why not power the hub from SATA, especially if you think the problem is related to the output current capacity of the Dark Hero USB port(s).
The only reason is that I have all Aquacomputer devices on Hubby and Leakshield is one of them, I switch to SATA on Hubby the Leakshield will not work anymore when PC is shutdown, I have to move Leakshield to an internal USB port and after I can switch to SATA for Hubby. I doubt it will fix the problem since I had D5 Next on internal USB port and still got the same issue with it.