• 16.04.2024, 11:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 15. April 2023, 02:34

Hi haammit.

Thanks for posting your solution. As I said in my last post in this thread, I never did figure out the problem. One day I booted up and my overview page loaded fine and it has been working perfectly ever since. Your post did get me thinking.

Each overview page has a check box to Load Page Automatically. You can only select 1 page to load. In the Global Profiles, you can specify an overview page to load with the profile. In my case, all of my Global Profiles include my overview page.What I am wondering about it what happens if you click the checkbox to Load a Page Automatically, but in the Default Global Profile, you specify a different overview page? Seems to me this would cause a conflict because the Load Page Automatically is telling AQS to load that page, but the Default Global Profile is telling AQS to load a different page. Maybe that is what was causing my problem. The thing is, AFAIK, my overview page was set to load with my Default Global Profile and I had the Load Page Automatically checked for this page as well. No matter what page I clicked that checkbox for, it would load for a split second and then disappear. Maybe the Default Global Profile had a different overview page specified that the overview page with the Load Page Automatically check box checked.

I may set up this conflict intentionally and see what happens. Or maybe I won't because I do not want to fight with this problem again. I was tearing my hair out for days, and then it just started working again. So problem solved (yeah!), but what caused it, and why did it start working again? Its been over a year and I have never had this problem occur again. The fact that you saw the same thing - page loads for a split second, makes me think maybe I did have a conflict between the page with the Load Page Automatically check box checked and the page set to load with the Default Global Profile.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (15. April 2023, 19:26)