• 16.04.2024, 10:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New Leakshield mostly unresponsive?

Montag, 6. Dezember 2021, 20:52

Bought a Leakshield to go with my existing Aquacomputer build and it hasn't been a great time so far. Basically, the unit turns on but never leaves the "Initialize" state.

The unit is almost entirely unresponsive. The display works and can be navigated, but no options I select cause it to actually do anything. Aquasuite detects it when connected, and I can/have gone through configuration and updating the firmware, but the Status page always shows it in "Initialize" state and the event log only ever shows "Event: Device Startup" and nothing more. Changing modes in Aquasuite or via the unit display, and changing modes /executing actions in Aquasuite do nothing - the event log shows nothing, and the State remains "Initialize".
I did manage to have it work one time. After ~15 minutes of waiting in the Initialize state, the Leakshield started to run though its processes. I could see it pulling some air out of the loop, but Aquasuite/unit display never showed any pressure change and the system log showed that the pump was in an endless cycle of running for a minute or two, then pausing for a minute or two. I let it run like this for quite some time, but eventually I restarted the system. During this cycle the event log did show show pump timeout errors and other events, but never any pressure change. Unfortunately, I did not think to save this log.

All other attempts at getting the Leakshield to function - before or since the above event - have resulted in nothing. It just never leaves the initialize state, and the unit display endlessly scrolls through graphs showing 0 pressure/flow/interest in working. I have factory reset the device and run through the configuration a few times. I have also tried multiple different internal USB headers - all confirmed to be 2.0 compatible. Firmware is currently 1013 and checking for updates shows nothing new available. Aquasuite, and my existing Aquaero 6 LT, High Flow 2, and Aquacomputer D5 are all functioning well/normally.

Any advice? I purchased this from a local retailer and they have an excellent return policy. If this unit is defective I'm happy to just return it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »leakybung« (6. Dezember 2021, 20:53)

Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2021, 07:24

It looks like your device is defective. Contact the support by mail.
info@aqua-computer.de