• 20.04.2024, 02:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

zogge

Airplex Gigant drops USB

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2021, 10:24

Hi

Sometimes my Airplex Gigant drops the USB connection and if I power cycle it, it will find the USB devices for a short time then drops them again. Just unplugging and replugging the USB cable does not help, same if changing between different USB ports. I really have to switch off the power cord to the Airplex then it will find it again but only for a short while.

I have the Airplex with Aqualis tube+fill level sensor, a D5 next pump, MPS pressure sensor, USB Hubby splitter, Quadro controller and 25 fans on the 12V rail connected to it all - AX 1600i PSU.

What could possibly be the problem ? Am I overloading the rail ? Any advice on what to do ? I am using the standard cables provided with the Airplex Gigant when shipped.

BR
Daniel

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2021, 12:08

What motherboard and chipset drivers are you using- there is a known issue with certain AMD chipsets with stopping USB devices

zogge

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2021, 13:47

Okay, well I am using X570 Crosshair VIII Formula with bios 3902 (one of the latest if not the latest) with 5950X.
The strange thing is that if I plug it into the server (Intel LGA2011 system) USB 2.0, it is still not found in the aquasuite dashboard installed there either (I am water cooling the server too with a separate loop).

That leaves it to the USB cable or port in the Gigant being bad maybe ? As the factory stored values are still in the hardware and the latest settings I applied still runs for the hardware that is disconnected, the power works.

Oh now to the most strange thing, the MPS delta pressure sensor is found and working in aquasuite which is on that cable, but not the other devices above. So the cable sends some signal at least.

zogge

Freitag, 31. Dezember 2021, 10:45

Update: I purchased a Supra USB cable 3m. Now it works as it should - hence the supplied cable was not really good after 1 year of usage or it got broken somehow during usage. Case closed