• 18.04.2024, 09:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero 6 LT Win11 shutdown issues

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2021, 12:11

Hi, hoping someone else has encountered this problem before.

I just upgraded from an old aquaero to 6 LT, I have also a aquastream XT. Both connected using USB and aquabus. Only other ting connected are 5 fans.
This is all connected to a Aorus Master (z390) board and using a Corsair HX850 PSU.

Now after the switch whenever I run shutdown from inside the OS, the computer will turn off. But the instant it is off it will start up again by itself.
I did all the normal troubleshooting, disabling all I could find in device manager from waking computer up. To resetting bios. Nothing helped.

As the only change is the new version of aquaero, I tried to remove the power to the board and booted up win again.
Now doing shutdown, it would stay off.
Plugging power back into the aquaero, the computer would start powering itself up again after shutdown.

Anybody seen something similar in their setup, I'm kinda at my wit's end here

Thanks

Samstag, 25. Dezember 2021, 12:48

I also upgraded from an older version of aquasuite to (last license was from 2016) X.47. I had no problems on the old version, but the new seems to have issues.
So based on an old post I also tried to disable the aquasuite windows service, and running shutdown now with the service disabled does not immediately restart the computer.
Problem with having the service disabled is that the pump will start to have problems keeping a stable rpm.

Not sure how the service manages to get the motherboard to turn on again without me having connected the aquaero to anything else than USB.
Are there any settings I'm missing to control this behavior?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »lerun« (25. Dezember 2021, 13:51)

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2021, 12:56

Sems to have been the motherboard in early stages of failure. Suspect some liquid metal migrated onto the board.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »lerun« (8. Januar 2022, 16:29)

RE: Aquaero 6 LT Win11 shutdown issues

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 21:08

Hi, hoping someone else has encountered this problem before.

I just upgraded from an old aquaero to 6 LT, I have also a aquastream XT. Both connected using USB and aquabus. Only other ting connected are 5 fans.
This is all connected to a Aorus Master (z390) board and using a Corsair HX850 PSU.

Now after the switch whenever I run shutdown from inside the OS, the computer will turn off. But the instant it is off it will start up again by itself.
I did all the normal troubleshooting, disabling all I could find in device manager from waking computer up. To resetting bios. Nothing helped.

As the only change is the new version of aquaero, I tried to remove the power to the board and booted up win again.
Now doing shutdown, it would stay off.
Plugging power back into the aquaero, the computer would start powering itself up again after shutdown.

Anybody seen something similar in their setup, I'm kinda at my wit's end here

Thanks
I am something similar but not exact:

Need help troubleshooting or determining if this is a known issue. In short, the x47 service hard crashes my PC by:
  1. Causing hard down "like a power supply cut off" OR
  2. A hang state that a "hold power button" force shutdown or even the clear CMOS button cannot trigger (only PSU switch)

My troubleshooting has included:
  • Full install and uninstall of x47 (with reg clean etc).
  • For both my Aquaero 6LT and D5 Next - updated firmware (to reflash) and reset to factory defaults
  • Trying to run with and without any settings

The software can stay open but only with service disabled... once enabled the symptoms appear within minutes usually.

Anyone seeing that... and work around... or at least where to I DL the old software... right now system is unmanaged.

Thanks

RE: RE: Aquaero 6 LT Win11 shutdown issues

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 02:25

Zitat

I am something similar but not exact:

Need help troubleshooting or determining if this is a known issue. In short, the x47 service hard crashes my PC by:
  1. Causing hard down "like a power supply cut off" OR
  2. A hang state that a "hold power button" force shutdown or even the clear CMOS button cannot trigger (only PSU switch)

My troubleshooting has included:
  • Full install and uninstall of x47 (with reg clean etc).
  • For both my Aquaero 6LT and D5 Next - updated firmware (to reflash) and reset to factory defaults
  • Trying to run with and without any settings

The software can stay open but only with service disabled... once enabled the symptoms appear within minutes usually.

Anyone seeing that... and work around... or at least where to I DL the old software... right now system is unmanaged.

Thanks

You should be able to minimally manage your system without the 'background service'.
You will not have the 'playground' or access to hwinfo/aida64, but you should be able to make a coolant/ambient delta-t with the aquaero virtual sensor to control you fans.
Just until you get the issue resolved.