• 19.04.2024, 22:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

MAJO

help for a newbie, aida64 and aquasuite

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2021, 12:16

good morning, i have an aquaero and 2 next D5 pumps, and i would like to know how could i made for aquasuite read temps from aida64 to setup fans in aquaero.Where could i find the information please? thanks

etoel

Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2021, 11:28

Hi and welcome.

You don't need aida64 to control your fans btw, connect them to aquaero and they will be available as fans. I recommend setting up a curve controller based on the coolant temp, but you can use fixed settings as well.

Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2021, 17:02

Hi and welcome.

You don't need aida64 to control your fans btw, connect them to aquaero and they will be available as fans. I recommend setting up a curve controller based on the coolant temp, but you can use fixed settings as well.

I have not used aida64 for some years and I do not remember if you have to activate shared memory. If it does require activation, do so.
Aquasuite requires you activate 'Background service' from the 'Service' tab {service.jpg}
Aida64 should then list in the 'Data quick view' tab under 'Data from Aqua Computer service' {data.jpg}
If you see aida64 listed, then you can use sensors from it as a source for your fan controls.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (30. Dezember 2021, 17:03)