• 18.04.2024, 12:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

MAJO

Problem Aquacomputer Service and Windows 11

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2022, 22:40

Good night , i have a problem with Aqua Computer Service in my PC. Installation was fine , not problem. When i power off my Pc but not disconnect power of the wall ( PSU with power) i start my Pc and Aqua Computer Service and Aquacomputer Service Helper autostart fine, and aquaero, and 2 x D5 Next work fine too, but
if i power off my PC and disconnect power from wall ( PSU not Power ) when i start my PC, Aqua Computer Service and Aqua Computer Helper not autostart. I have always to enter in Aquasuite and Start Service manually. If i try to start Service directly, clicking two time on the exe, a message tells i cant do it, i have to install it firstly ...

My Pc is i9 12900K.,Asus Rog Extreme Glacial, PSu Corsair AX1600i , i have one aquaero & LT and 2 D5 Next connected in a internal 2.0 hub. Not auqabus connected, all trought USB.
I not have what made, not know how could i install Aqua Computer Service, for made a bat when pc start bat execute Aqua Computer Service. exe without giving the same error as when i execute manually
I tried before install antivirus and not worded too, after i installed antivirus.
My installtion is totally clean, made 5 minutes before install aquasuite software

Thanks for your help

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MAJO« (5. Januar 2022, 22:57)

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 07:50

if restarting the services from within Aqu7asuite you have to open it, go to the Aquasuite Services Tab. Run as Admin (which closes & restarts Aquasuite, then restart the services.

This is why I use a .bat file, its easier & quicker :)

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 14:38

Have you tried delaying the start of the aquasuite & background service by a few more seconds?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (11. Januar 2022, 14:39)

MAJO

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 18:01

Yes i have delayed trying 5, 10 and 15 seconds. If i tried execute give the error i told you, i need to install it firstly

etoel

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 16:17

Not sure if I can help you, but at least I can assure you that it should work - I have almost the exact configuration (Win 11, 12900K.,Asus Rog Extreme Glacial, Corsair AX1600i , Aquaero , D5 Next + other some more AquaComputer products). No issues at all here.

MAJO

Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 19:28

update: today started to work without touch nothing and worked fine all day, not know what hapenned, i have 15 seconds delay as these past days