• 16.04.2024, 22:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

LianLi AL fans with aqua computer

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2022, 15:33

Hi all,

Need help with my first water cooling setup. I am planning on using 6 LianLi AL fans for 2 radiators, 2 Noctua case fans, 2 ARGB lights from EK pump and block.

In addition to these I am planning to add couple of temperature sensors from aqua computer and High flow next sensor.

I am confused on how to connect the LianLi fans. Should I use Fabwerk 360 with Octo? Will this work.

If LianLi does not work then my option is to use Noctua with Phanteks digital Halos. But it gets expensive. Please advise if anyone tried before or got it to work.

Thankyou

Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2022, 03:03

If the LEDs are ARGB (5VDC) you need a Farbwerk360 which is an ARGB controller. The RGBpx ports on an Octo, D5 Next, etc, are also ARGB but they are more limited than the ports on a Farbwerk360. If you have 12VDC analog LEDs then you need the Farbwerk controller (no 360 at the end).

If the fan RGB has standard ARGB connectors, you will need Aquacomputer ##53285 adapters which allow ARGB devices with the "standard" ARGB connectors to connect to an Aquacomputer RGBpx port. You will also need an RGBpx cable like the #53261. These are available in several lengths. If you want to make your own, they are Molex Pico-Blade connectors. Much better than the horrible standard ARGB connectors but you do have to treat them gently.

Freitag, 21. Januar 2022, 20:38

Thank you. :)