• 19.04.2024, 00:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Octo Flow Sensor

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2022, 05:13

I am unclear on what are the proper flow sensors to use with an Octo and will plug in to the 3 pin flow sensor connection on the Octo. Any help would be appreciated.

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2022, 13:41

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2022, 15:29

Thanks. That answers my questions and clarifies my options.

Just have to wait for one of them to be available for order.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022, 04:39

Actually the "High Flow NEXT" connected via 3 pin cable to OCTO does not work. You get a flow number about 3 times bigger than actual flow. Just tried it.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022, 07:33

You get a flow number about 3 times bigger than actual flow. Just tried it.
Wrong, this is working, you have to set up your sensor output signal in the alarm section.

Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022, 16:47

You get a flow number about 3 times bigger than actual flow. Just tried it.
Wrong, this is working, you have to set up your sensor output signal in the alarm section.
You are right. Thanks for the information. That fixed the output to the OCTO.

C47

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2022, 23:37

I connected my HFN with that cable to my Octo (Flow connector) and my flow rate reading from HFN disappeared and what I got on Octo was wildly different.
Without the cable, for some reason Octo isnt able to get the flow rate on its sensor (I had assumed it would get it from the software side of things automatically, but it looks like its only able to read from the connector)

Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2022, 00:54

I connected my HFN with that cable to my Octo (Flow connector) and my flow rate reading from HFN disappeared and what I got on Octo was wildly different.
Without the cable, for some reason Octo isnt able to get the flow rate on its sensor (I had assumed it would get it from the software side of things automatically, but it looks like its only able to read from the connector)

Read the 3 posts prior to yours and see if that helps.

Edit: If you have both HFN & octo on usb, you can import the flow rate from the HFN to a Soft. Sensor on the octo, and the flow rate will be available to the octo.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (3. Februar 2022, 03:09)