• 16.04.2024, 19:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasite service not starting after upgrade from X.45 to X.47

Montag, 24. Januar 2022, 20:54

Hello guys,

I've had no problems with aquasite software since X.42 if I recall correctly.
Problem started when I've upgraded to X.47
Now I've got 90% chance, that service won't start. It does matter if I set it to auto, auto with delay - it won't start itself.
In the same time I have no problem to start it from the software itself (after uplifting aquasuite privileges) or from windows services manager - no errors there. It will work properly until next restart. It affect fan settings triggering temp alarm after couple of minutes of gaming.
Anyone mentioned such problem? Can't find such thing in english forum, no idea what to look for in german forum. How to fix that? Revert back to X.45? Reinstall does not seems to work
I've got D5 Next and Quadro + 3 set of fans connected to Quadro controller.
Thank you

D.

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2022, 22:43

I have not had any problems with AQS X.47 starting with Windows. I am running Windows 10 build 19044.1469 so maybe it's a Windows 11 issue. I do have it set to delay a few seconds. I don't know if you can go back to X.45. I do know X.45 added some new features that required firmware updates to the Quadro, Octo, Farbwerk360 and Farbwerk Nano. Once the firmware has been updated, you can't go back to a prior version of AQS. Since you are talking about going from X.47 to X.45 I don't think the firmware updates will be a problem. The problem is Aquacomputer does not offer prior versions for download, so unless you save the X.45 install file I don't think you can do it. If this was a common problem there would be posts about it on this forum. Hopefully someone running Windows 11 will chime in. Good luck!