• 16.04.2024, 13:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

erniuss

Quadro arrived faulty ?

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2022, 21:11

Hi there , wondering if anyone has an issue that quadro wont be recgonised/ wont work ? .
I have tried pluggin in all 4 and just 1 pwm fans however when PC boots none spinning ( not connected to the usb) It does not give me any LED light or anything as it does say manual .
I tried connecting to both of my USB slots none detecting it while trying to install aquasuite.
I tried running single aquasuite on just single molex cable with nothing else connected .

So is theres something that i could do to fix it or it is pretty much faulty product ?

Remayz

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2022, 10:13

maybe double check that the USB connection is plugged the right way to the motherboard?
it's easy to put it the wrong way since it's a half USB connector.
tha black wire goes on the side of the motherboard header where a pin is missing (top row or bottom row, doesn't matter)

erniuss

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2022, 12:46

aybe double check that the USB connection is plugged the right way to the motherboard?
it's easy to put it the wrong way since it's a h

i did check unfortunately same issue , thing is that i would forget about the USB at the moment as ive asked in groups and checked online the quadro should whether its plugged in or not , and as stated above with fans plugged in none are spinning :(

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2022, 19:39

Make sure that the Molex Power Connector on the Quadro is connected properly.
The Quadro requires 5V and 12V Power from the Molex Connector.

erniuss

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2022, 21:38

Molex Power Connector on the Quadro is connected properly.
The Quadro requires 5V and 12V Power from the Molex Connector.

how can i do that ? its literally just 1 cable right , and it should go the right way in as it has the little corner shaped so it has to match with molex connector . I did try to replug and run like 10 times but yea , nothing .

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2022, 01:03

Do you have a DC volt meter that you can use to measure the 12VDC and 5VDC on the Molex connector? Did you make sure the other end is plugged into your power supply?

erniuss

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2022, 08:15

Do you have a DC volt meter that you can use to measure the 12VDC and 5VDC on the Molex connector? Did you make sure the other end is plugged into your power supply?
i dont have meter, however what happened is at the first time i tried boot my system ( 3700x ,5700 , 6 Corsair ll fans and 2x D5 PUMPS all connected at once with quadro , my power button would just not work , PC wouldnt even attempt to boot itself , the second i disconnected quadro PC booted up no issues .

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2022, 19:57

i dont have meter, however what happened is at the first time i tried boot my system ( 3700x ,5700 , 6 Corsair ll fans and 2x D5 PUMPS all connected at once with quadro , my power button would just not work , PC wouldnt even attempt to boot itself , the second i disconnected quadro PC booted up no issues .

May be time to communicate with support: support@aqua-computer.de

erniuss

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 19:37

May be time to communicate with support: support@aqua-computer.de
i did sent them an email however no response for over a week so far :(

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 22:04

There is a notice on their support page:

Zitat

PLEASE NOTE:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails.

I have never had them not reply.

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 22:49

]i dont have meter, however what happened is at the first time i tried boot my system ( 3700x ,5700 , 6 Corsair ll fans and 2x D5 PUMPS all connected at once with quadro , my power button would just not work , PC wouldnt even attempt to boot itself , the second i disconnected quadro PC booted up no issues .
Yeah that sounds like the Quadro has a problem. Only other thing I can think of - I recall a post form someone who used the screws Aquacomputer provides with the fan controller to mount it to his case. He ran the screws through the case metal then up into the controller. One of the screws was touching the back of the circuit board and shorting something out. I may not be describing this accurately (going from memory) but the main idea is that the way he mounted his fan controller resulted in a mounting screw touching the back of the circuit board which was causing his problem. Do you have the Quadro mounted with screws? If yes, try removing them.

erniuss

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 09:53

na i never had it with screws it was always sort of hanging on other cables .
]i dont have meter, however what happened is at the first time i tried boot my system ( 3700x ,5700 , 6 Corsair ll fans and 2x D5 PUMPS all connected at once with quadro , my power button would just not work , PC wouldnt even attempt to boot itself , the second i disconnected quadro PC booted up no issues .
Yeah that sounds like the Quadro has a problem. Only other thing I can think of - I recall a post form someone who used the screws Aquacomputer provides with the fan controller to mount it to his case. He ran the screws through the case metal then up into the controller. One of the screws was touching the back of the circuit board and shorting something out. I may not be describing this accurately (going from memory) but the main idea is that the way he mounted his fan controller resulted in a mounting screw touching the back of the circuit board which was causing his problem. Do you have the Quadro mounted with screws? If yes, try removing them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »erniuss« (17. Februar 2022, 10:11)

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 18:18

OK. I just thought I would throw this out there. Hopefully Aquacomputer support will respond to you soon. Good Luck!

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 22:43

my power button would just not work , PC wouldnt even attempt to boot itself , the second i disconnected quadro PC booted up no issues .
Probably a short circuit somewhere on the Quadro, or the devices connected to it. The power supply detect the short circuit and refuses to turn on.
The Quadro is most likely dead now because the internal fuse is blown and need to be replaced.
If you are good with a soldering iron, you can do this in a few minutes.
Hopefully you get a replacement device...