• 03.05.2024, 12:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Will the Aquaero 6 work properly in a USB 1.1 port?

Freitag, 11. Februar 2022, 22:38

Hey everyone!

I am considering using an Aquaero 6 in an unconventional manner, aiding me in cooling a system controlled by an old embedded computer (can't be upgraded due to need for old controller interfaces)

The system supports a max of USB 1.1.

The Aquaero 5 and Aquaero 6 both use USB2 interfaces.

Will they function if connected to a USB 1.1 interface, or do they require all of the bandwidth and power provided by a USB2 port?

If not, I see that the Aquaero 4 used to use USB 1.1. If I can get my hands on an old Aquaero 4, is it still supported on current Aquasuite software?

Thanks for any input.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mattlach« (11. Februar 2022, 22:40)

Samstag, 12. Februar 2022, 05:23

PWM ports on the aquaero allow you to control PWM pumps & fans directly, and it has 2 flow sensor input ports, and 8 temperature sensor ports.
It is possible to setup the aquaero, without USB, using the on-screen buttons, or an infrared controller, but that can be a pain in the butt.
You may want to setup the aquaero, and peripheral gear, while connected to a windows 8 (or higher) system, and then move the gear to your existing system to run autonomously.
There are some peripherals that have the aquabus available, which does not require USB 2.0

I believe the aquaero 4 is retired and is not supported by current software.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. Februar 2022, 05:35)