• 16.04.2024, 19:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

MAJO

Solution aqua computer service not start automatically when turning on the pc, please service support read to investigate please

Samstag, 12. Februar 2022, 10:21

i write here because service support not answer, excuse me my bad english please

Since December I changed my PC and installed Windows 11, I had a problem with the aquacomputer service executable.
If I start up assuming that the wall power (220V) is disconnected, aqua computer service does not auto start.
If I turn off the pc, but do not remove the power from the wall, aqua computer service, autostarts without problems
The moment I unplug the power from the wall the problem appears again.

I am totally sure after many tests that the problem is in framework version
if you install any software that uses framework libraries the problem appears again
if you update windows 11 with update KB5009469 (which is installed automatically) the problem always starts again

SOLUTION :

Uninstall all framework version, ( go uninstall programs and uninstall all framework versions installed ) restart pc, a message appears on desktop from aquasuite ask you about install a version vc_redistx64, install this version only, not more framework versions and problem solved always
i have checked this 10 times and works always

But this is a VERY BIG PROBLEM, because a lot of softwares, included games use framework and they install other version than aquasuite needs, and then , the problem starts again

Postdata: Insider version not fix this problem, you have had only one framework version if you not want the problem appears
Framework version working properly is : Microsoft Visual ++ 2015_2019 Redistributable (x64) - 14.29.30139

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MAJO« (13. Februar 2022, 11:23)

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022, 01:44

This is very interesting and yes it could be a big problem if other programs require other versions of Microsoft Framework. I don't know if the later versions always supersede the old versions. I just checked my PC and it has 8 versions of Microsoft Visual C++, and this is all since I wiped and reinstalled Windows 10 last November. I am not sure which one (if any) installs with Windows 10, or why and when the other versions were installed.

I typically do not totally remove power from my computer but will try this and see if it affects the AQS service auto-starting. Good catch!

MAJO

Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022, 11:23

Thanks Speedy, please try power off the wall, wait a few seconds, power on the wall and launch your pc and check if you have same problem. Remember i have windows 11, not know if windows 10 is different in this case for this problem

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 07:37

this:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/win…t?view=msvc-170

is thre recommed package,.. this include all vcredist packages and this is working without any version conflicts.

MAJO

Montag, 14. Februar 2022, 14:46

Sebastian i have installed the version you tell and problem not fixed. Perhaps my english is not good. After install aquasuite with framework necessary for it, downloaded from your page, if you install other program, game, etc what autoinstall other framework version diferente that aquasuite needs ( you installed with aquasuite) or update windows 11 with official updates, problem appears always

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 18:54

Hmm, I have somewhat of a similar issue, however the service runs, but cross device sensor readings and virtual sensors + inputs are unavailable.
Perhaps it is a similar issue.
I run Windows 11 as well and they worked after a reboot, but not from cold boot.
My issue seems rather intermittent so tracking the culprit down is a bit more difficult.
I might attempt tracking the changes as you have.

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 20:27

Thanks Speedy, please try power off the wall, wait a few seconds, power on the wall and launch your pc and check if you have same problem. Remember i have windows 11, not know if windows 10 is different in this case for this problem
I tried this several times. AQS loaded OK every time. I am running Windows 10 build 19044.1566.

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022, 11:25

Perhaps and old thread and unrelated, but my external sensors often stop working, or do not start. Restarting in admin and then restarting the service does not fix the problem. Fallback values also do not seem to work (I have CPU core with fallback of 80degC... currently reporting 0degC).

I am on Windows 10, current build. I assume the problem is software conflict.

Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2022, 11:35

Try out the lastest insider version. This has several bugfixes to handle unstable drivers/usb connections.

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 11:41

I am having this issue also. Have to manually start the service. Will look into this solution. Thanks.

dhdeang

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2023, 18:36

Though it's an old thread I just recently switched to Windows 11 and am seeing the same problem. Curious if this is already resolved. :?:

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2023, 22:41

I have the same problem on Windows 11. I can reproduce it pretty much every time by hibernating my system - when it comes out of hibernation, the Aquasuite service has gone and does not come back again. I need to manually start it.
/MotoMazz

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 06:59

I've had this happen on win 10, solution is open windows admin tools, component services then in the left pane open local services. Scroll through the list in the middle pane, find Aquacomputer service, right click and select properties. Then under the recovery tab change the first, second and subsequent tabs too "restart the service"
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 12:15

I've already done that (sorry, I should have mentioned that). It didn't fix my issue. At least not the issue with coming out of hibernation mode. I don't think I've seen the service fail when doing normal Windows startups recently, but I can reproduce it with hibernation mode.
/MotoMazz