• 27.04.2024, 08:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Leakshield not releasing pressure quickly since Aquasuite X.50

Sonntag, 6. März 2022, 16:47

Today I noticed that when changing my Leakshield to "release" mode, the pressure goes down extremely slow. It takes almost 2 minutes for the negative pressure to go down to 0 mbar. When I got my Leakshield a couple of months ago, releasing the pressure happened in just a few seconds. Switching it back to "protect" mode does increase negative pressure as fast as before so it's only releasing that has this issue.

I'm wondering if it's a firmware issue since just last night I installed Aquasuite X.50 which also update the firmware of all my Aquacomputer devices, Leakshield included.

Any idea what's going on?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DarwinTheCat« (6. März 2022, 16:52)

DaLiu

Dienstag, 8. März 2022, 23:11

Could be just a simple coincidence that is not releasing properly with the X50 version.

I had similar problem after 7 months of Leakshield, one day I just realised that my Leakshield is releasing the pressure very very slow, as you said, took like 2 min to do it.

To fix the problem I cleaned the membrane of the Leakshield with some alcohol, just use a piece of material and alcohol and easily clean the membrane, after that the Leakshield was working as new.

Mittwoch, 9. März 2022, 15:05

This is not an issue with the firmware. Could be your membrange is clocked, so you can carefully try to clean with isopropanol.
Which coolant and tubes are you using?