• 16.04.2024, 18:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 22. März 2022, 13:24

The difference is that mem stores the value in an XML file and st just in the RAM. If you restart the PC mem will provide the last value stored while st has lost it's data.
If you just restart the aquasuite they will show no difference as the Playground is processed in the Aqua Computer Service and the aquasuite is just a User Interface to the Playground.

Dienstag, 22. März 2022, 13:50

Thank you.

Edit: So I believe I should change the mem version currently used with the sh version, so the virtual sensor is not influenced at system start by the status at previous shutdown.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (22. März 2022, 13:58)

Remayz

Donnerstag, 22. September 2022, 02:32

I tweaked it slightly to replace the upper trigger by an aquasuite input, since i have no need for the emergency function. the input injects the value 20 in the upper trigger. The reset button just resets that input to 0

When i finish gaming at night, i just click boost and reset, and the PC will cool off quickly until the water is 4° over ambient. I used to do that manually with the fan offsets, but i may remove all that part of the inputs window actually :)

It was useful after all hehe
Did a little correction to the sensor after i found a bug where i could start the cooling cycle while the temperatur was already below the cycle stop setpoint.. and it would never stop. Pretty annoying :)
Just removed the stop trigger function.

Just in case others use that ^^'