• 16.04.2024, 11:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How do I remove 2 extra Flow sensors from Aquasuite

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 00:51

I had past tense two flow sensors, I now have a 3rd. I had a Koolance and aquacomputer flow 400 . I replaced both with a new aqua computer flow 400 . I have 3 flow sensors shown in my aquasuite, two read zero. The third has read on in it. How do I remove the other 2 with no read on them. Also does flow build up over time on the Flow 400 , I have 2XD5( Dual reservoir- So second pump is more of a back up) pumps and the reading bounces between 168 LPH to 203 LPH as far as flow. I had a radiator go bad and had to replace it (air tested no leaks). So the System is about a week old as far as a refill. Seems like the flow goes up as the water gets warmer, while gaming.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 02:18

The devices aquasuite does not see have an icon with an 'X' on the right side of the device's tab.
Click on the tab, and you will be given an option to remove the device from aquasuit. (remove.jpg)

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 16:33

The devices aquasuite does not see have an icon with an 'X' on the right side of the device's tab.
Click on the tab, and you will be given an option to remove the device from aquasuit. ([attach]9396[/attach]) . There is No X to remove the extra flow sensors. I tried to Screen Cap my Aquasuite , but the file is too large to send.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 16:38

This is what I see in my Aquasuite.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 17:33

Is the Flow Sensor connected with Aquabus to an Aquaero?
If Yes, you have to change the Aquabus Adress in the Flow Sensor to the first one available (Bus Adress: 12)
If the current Aquabus adress is 14, it will show two empty Sensors in the overview page.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 17:40

If Yes, you have to change the Aquabus Adress in the Flow Sensor to the first one available (Bus Adress: 12)
If the current Aquabus adress is 14, it will show two empty Sensors in the overview page. Now that makes sense, Thank you I will give it a try.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 20:01

If the current Aquabus adress is 14, it will show two empty Sensors in the overview page. Now that makes sense, Thank you I will give it a try.
Hopefully Hufeisen nailed it. By the way vabchgent, your responses are appearing inside of the quoted text you are responding to. When you quote a post, your response text needs to go after the last [/quote] control string.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 20:27

This is what I see in my Aquasuite. [attach]9398[/attach]

Flo 1 and 2 are the Flo connections on the AE, which are always there.

PS: Flow goes up as the water gets warmer!
»EnigmaG« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Unbenannt.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (14. April 2022, 20:31)

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 21:13

This is what I see in my Aquasuite. [attach]9398[/attach]

Flo 1 and 2 are the Flo connections on the AE, which are always there.

PS: Flow goes up as the water gets warmer!
Thank you, That is what I thought I was seeing as far as the flow increasing while gaming.

Freitag, 15. April 2022, 15:21

Density of water drops when it gets warmer than 4°C, thinner water higher flow. Also, it can dissolve more air, so smaller air bubbles, higher flow.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (15. April 2022, 15:24)