• 16.04.2024, 10:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Pump PWM Alarm

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 12:21

Hi all,

My pump would not start sometimes and causing the cpu to overheat. While I am still figuing out the cause to this, is there a way to set an alarm in Aquasuite when the pump is not running?

I am using alphacool DC-LT 2600rmp model which is totally silent. My case is a non see-thru ITX case so I cannot solve this by installing a flow indicator, nor do I have the space to install a flow sensor. Therefore I have no way to find out if the pump is running except to check in aquasuite manually. I want to see if I can set an alarm in Aquasuite so that it alerts me when the pump's pwm signal is 0 or below certain threshold.

Thank you!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »khalita« (14. April 2022, 12:23)

Remayz

Donnerstag, 14. April 2022, 18:49

Can do, can do

Go to the playground, Outputs and create an output like that, to create a windows notification, a pop up, a sound.. whatever you prefer.
I made one that spams me notifications every 15s if the pump speed goes below xxx RPM

I've used 2600 rpm for the test, but pumps usually have a base speed of 800 RPM
So you could set a warning if your pump goes below that for example.

Donnerstag, 28. April 2022, 05:47

Can do, can do

Go to the playground, Outputs and create an output like that, to create a windows notification, a pop up, a sound.. whatever you prefer.
I made one that spams me notifications every 15s if the pump speed goes below xxx RPM

I've used 2600 rpm for the test, but pumps usually have a base speed of 800 RPM
So you could set a warning if your pump goes below that for example.

Thank you! This is super helpful