• 26.04.2024, 08:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

LeakShield sensitivity to temperature?

Montag, 18. April 2022, 20:15

Hey folks,
After getting my Leakshield finally setup and working for the most part I've noticed an issue that I'm not sure if indicates an issue or if I should just continue to ignore it.
When the system is not under any significant load, leakshield reports no problems, no pressure drops, everything good.
Soon as I load it up gaming or any sort of workload that stresses my CPU the leakshield begins to warn me of pressure drops. However, if while the system is under load I do a de-aerate then I have no issues until I shut the system off (IE, I can stop the load and continue working and then apply load again with no issues).
Is this indicative of some fitting somewhere that I just need to crank a bit more or is the logic/algorithm for detecting leaks a little too sensitive? Is there any way to incorporate reading load/temps to adjust for minor pressure changes?

Dienstag, 19. April 2022, 07:31

I assume you have very little air in the reservoir, the less air volume the faster the pressure changes.

Since every change in water temperature also changes the pressure in the loop, this can lead to alarms.

The sensors of the LEAKSHIELD are extremely sensitive, you can see this if you look at the diagrams on the LEAKSHIELD overview page.

As a solution you can increase the air volume in the reservoir, at least 100 ml is recommended, more is better.

If this is not the problem, much more information would be helpful :)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder