• 20.04.2024, 05:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite web - graphs?

Dienstag, 19. April 2022, 01:29

I have set up the Aquasuite web data access and loaded the page. The data displayed is quite underwhelming given how great the data display looks within Aquasuite itself. Is there any way to get a really great graphical display like that remotely?

My use case is for a remote display on my PC. I'm currently using AIDA64 but I'm unhappy with it's performance. It chews up a LOT of my CPU cycles

I have been researching using HWiNFO because it reads all of the Aquasuite sensors, including the virtual ones. It looks like it is possible but it is using a Prometheus plugin and Grafana for display. I've never used Grafana but my initial research seems to indicate that it will be a fairly involved process in getting all of the info exported using Prometheus and then configuring my data visualizations in Grafana.

With all that being said, I was hoping for a simple way to just externally display the great Aquasuite data visualizations on an Android tablet.

Dienstag, 19. April 2022, 22:14

Anythings possible if you really want too.

eg if you were running say a small linux server at home you could upload the data there and then dump it into something like MRTG to draw the grpahs.

For accessing remotely you would just need to allow web access through your router to the linux box and use one of the dyndns services to get to it remotely

Donnerstag, 21. April 2022, 02:13

There is a utility called Generic Log Viewer that can import sensor data from Afterburner, AIDA64, HWINFO, and GPU-Z. It has a lot of really nice features and has recently been updated. Unfortunately, it does not support importing data from Aquasuite. It may be possible to add this, but I don't know if Aquasuite can export data in a format that the Log Viewer can import. It may be an alternative but then you need to get the graphs to the Android tablet. I am not sure how that part would work.