• 16.04.2024, 20:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Octo question (unable to save fan label's/names?)

Montag, 16. Mai 2022, 18:44

i've looked around as i can't be the only one with this problem but...how do i get my Octo to remember my fan label's?
i keep changing the name from fan 1 to Corsair LL , fan 2 to Noctua NF-A25x15, fan 3 to pump etc. but if i restart my pc...it's back to fan 1/2/3. now i've tried changing it and then saving it as a profile but that doesn't work (it does for every single fan setting....but not the name/label).
is this just not a thing or can i get that to work somehow? i currently know what fan is where but in a few month's i'll be back to looking for hints like the max fan rpm to figure out what it is >.<

Montag, 16. Mai 2022, 21:45

For me, when I name the PWM port in the 'Fan setup' section, it retains the given name until I change it (name.jpg)

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2022, 18:38

huh... so i've done that 3 or 4 times and it hasn't remembered it once, this time i quit aquasuite, and restarted it to see if it would remember...it did..oke, now a reboot (my pc actually shut itself down because it was done re-encoding a file :P) and ...it now remembers... YAY...why this time though?

glad it works but even more confused :P Victory.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »anub1s21« (17. Mai 2022, 18:46)