• 19.04.2024, 02:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

EasyAntiCheat Game Security Violation [AquaComputerService.exe]

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2022, 22:29

The game Lost Ark keeps randomly kicking me out to the desktop several times per day with this message:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Undesirable« (22. Mai 2022, 22:32)

Montag, 23. Mai 2022, 00:48

You may want to contact support @ easy anti-cheat. It sounds like they are pinging a false positive on aquacomputerservice.exe

Montag, 23. Mai 2022, 06:56

Have you tried disabling audio and video analysis under aquasuite -> audio and video?
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2022, 03:12

Have you tried disabling audio and video analysis under aquasuite -> audio and video?

Thanks, I've turned this option off and I'll see what happens.

Freitag, 27. Mai 2022, 14:51

Unfortunately the Security Violation error happened again whilst those options were turned off.

Freitag, 27. Mai 2022, 14:56

Then try the other hardware monitor settings, first I would turn off the GPU and CPU monitoring and see what happens.
I don't have the problem, but also only use the monitoring of the HDD/SSD, the rest of the values come from HWInfo64.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.

Freitag, 27. Mai 2022, 17:47

Unfortunately the Security Violation error happened again whilst those options were turned off.

I would also contact support at easy anti-cheat... they need to make an exception for whatever triggers them on AquaComputerService.exe

Samstag, 28. Mai 2022, 03:47

I would also contact support at easy anti-cheat... they need to make an exception for whatever triggers them on AquaComputerService.exe

Thanks, I might just do that InfoSeeker & Tabenhaucher.

All I have switched on is CPU & GPU monitoring right now. It could be happening less frequently, not sure yet.

Samstag, 28. Mai 2022, 10:01

All I have switched on is CPU & GPU monitoring right now. It could be happening less frequently, not sure yet.
These are exactly the two values that most likely cause the problems.

Montag, 30. Mai 2022, 01:53

These are exactly the two values that most likely cause the problems.

Probably, but those are also the two values that I need monitored most! :S