• 28.04.2024, 07:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

140mm rgb fan or fan ring?

Montag, 6. Juni 2022, 12:25

Looking to get rgb for my rear 140mm exhaust fan but not sure to get a fan or a rgb fan ring- like the phanteks halo? I have a noctua fan that I am more than happy with and just wonder would the halo ring work with the AS software? I have octo, high fow nexr. D5 and l;eakshield all using rgb from AS so would want to use that. Also, is there a connector to allow me to connect the 3 pin to the aquacomputer RGBpx connector as I think all of my 3 pin ones are taken up with other things- cpu & GU block
Cheers for help

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »knacker« (6. Juni 2022, 12:36)

Montag, 6. Juni 2022, 21:18

Phanteks Halos are available in both 12VDC RGB and 5VDC D-RGB. The LUX versions are aluminum while the cheaper ones are plastic. Make sure you order the correct version. I don't have any of these (yet) but I THINK the DRGB models have a 3-pin connector (looks like a 3-pin fan connector) and an adapter cable to a standard D-RGB connector. It's hard to tell from the pictures. If it does, you need the #53282 adapter to connect the Halo to an RGBpx port.

I decided to change my crappy Corsair QL120 fans to Phanteks T-30s which have no RGB so I am thinking about adding the Halos to the T-30's. I have read a lot of positive reviews about the Halo frames but I have also read a lot of negative reviews complaining about the LEDs fading or burning out after awhile. I suggest not running them at 100% brightness.