• 16.04.2024, 08:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Ultitube D5 150 Pro Mounting Plate Dimensions and Full Mounting Instructions

Montag, 20. Juni 2022, 16:42

Got a couple questions:
1) Does anyone have the exact dimensions of the mounting plate for the Ultitube D5 Pro? I got the fan adapter kit, but want to cut an additional plate to offset the mount point in my case, and need to know the spacing for all the screw holes.
2) Are there any instructions out there on how to properly mount pump/res? I took a best guess at things, but not sure if I really got it all right. As well, I've got a left over white silicone piece (the horseshoe shaped one) that I have no clue on where it goes or what it's for.

Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2022, 19:56

I'm not sure for 1.

The thin plastic part is with a short screw, the 2 long plastic and long screw, these 3 mount to the res via the 3 holes in the X plate/L plate. The 4 short screws either mount the rubber nut bots to the X plate or the pump the the L plate. The nuts are for the rubber mount to chassis. The short small screw is for the rubber res loop to chassis

The extra white silicone depends on how you mount it, I use the flat plate with the X, for this one you can use the thin horseshoe, for the L one you use the thick one as the screws come in from the bottom

Samstag, 25. Juni 2022, 22:40

I partially understand what you said, but maybe I should explain what I did and you can agree or not on whether I did it correctly. Firstly removed the bottom plastic piece from the thicker silicone piece, put the 3 angle-headed screws through that facing downwards, and then replaced it back on the silicone/pump. Next used the 3 plastic spacers and screws (2 long + 1 short) to mount the backside of the pump to the L-bracket, with the 3 downward screws going through the bottom of it. Secured all 6 with nuts (was surprised how securely the bottom screws tightened given there was no direct pressure on them to keep them from spinning while tightening). I then mounted the 4 rubberized screws to the bottom of the L-bracket facing outward with nuts. Finally, I attached the 120mm fan mount to everything by using screws through the 120mm mount into the rubber screws holes.

Left over was the smaller silicone piece, as well as the flat-X plate. Given your descriptions, things sound right. It also sounds like I could use the X-plate as a template to measure where I’d have to put screw holes for the bottom of the L-bracket. And to make sure my understanding of everything is right; if you’re mounting using the X-plate on the bottom that would mean that the pump/res is really just “floating” on everything, and that it actually doesn’t have any hard mounts that would prevent it from moving?

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2022, 10:34

Sounds good the X plate is another mounting option so this is not needed at all if you use the L one.

The silicone horseshoe is also sort of for the X plate, since if you side mount you don't need the thicker silicone with the base plate.

see here: