• 20.04.2024, 00:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Leakshield filling question

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2022, 10:19

I have had to replace some tubes and the fluid in my system and need to refill the loop. I not tried using the Fill action as I previously just filled it the old fashiioned way
Can I use a drain port, connect tubing to fill and also, if I have to have the pc on standby, how will the leakshield work?
I am sorry if I am being more stupid than normal but I am almost 50 and losing it quikly! :wacko: :D :D

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2022, 15:06

Connecting to the drain should work fine, mine is connected to an open port on my GPU and works great. I bought a USB to Motherboard USB cable and connected my leakshield to a battery pack I had, alternatively you can set your USB to stay on when in standby via your BIOS.

Montag, 4. Juli 2022, 13:41

thanks for the reply- I will try to enable USB on for my Asus motherboard- Google here we come!
Just ordered a new cable mini connector to USB so should make it easy to do ;( :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »knacker« (4. Juli 2022, 15:08)